In connection with the launch of the EU Action Plan on Critical Raw Materials and the European Raw Materials Alliance, the political leadership of Region Norrbotten and Region Västerbotten would like to share a statement.
- North Sweden welcomes the European Raw Materials Alliance (ERMA)
- Calls for EU to enhance the focus on primary resources
- Calls for EU to include the need for base metals
- Calls for EU to give the business and research community a central role in the Alliance
- Calls for EU to involve regions through the Smart Specialisation Strategy (S3) platform